The Pathos backbone, helping us operate effectively and efficiently
Our gurus are the face and lifeblood of our business, working with clients of all sizes and in different geographies. But our non-guru staff plays a critical part in maintaining our operations and helping our gurus to serve our clients.
Broadly these roles fall into the following functions:
- human resources – not surprisingly as an Executive Coaching and Organization Development consultancy specializing in human capital challenges we take this function seriously. We expect our HR people to demonstrate best practice in their work but, as with all our employees, we help them do this by actively developing them professionally. Our HR people recruit new gurus and staff; they work with general managers to maintain staffing levels, and on broader HR policies and programs to support our business and our people.
- marketing – promoting our business to prospective clients, journalists, academics and recruits
- finance and accounting – managing reporting and investments at local, country and global levels
- IT – maintaining the infrastructure of our communications, networking, and collaborative tools and processes so that we can work together on client or internal project teams, whether in the same office or across borders
- administrative support – assisting our gurus in staying organized and efficient in delivering work for clients
As an integral part of our business, these functions and the dedicated people in them allow us to deliver the best results for clients. Pathos is always in search of great people to sustain our success. If you recognize something of yourself and what you are looking for in Pathos, and you believe you have the combination of qualities we seek, we would be very happy to talk to you further.
Sam Palazzolo, Pathos’ President, personally reviews each applicant. To initiate the application process please contact him at email@example.com.